Friday, May 7, 2010

Theme and Motif: Fate

I was born on January 23, making me an Aquarius. We are supposed to be the strong, silent type but at the same time, extremely social, talkative and sensitive. Aquarius people are honest and loyal, independent and intellectual, and original and inventive. I think some of this fits for me. I am definitely not talkative or sensitive. On the other hand, I usually do work well independently; I'm loyal, and inventive.

The main reason I don't believe in these things is because they are written to fit almost anyone. Many of the traits are too conflicting. How can you be distant and unapproachable yet warm and welcoming? Or detached from friends and social circles and in the center of social circles at the same time? So of course, people are going to fit into the category that they are supposed to. They are too broad. Romeo and Juliet rely too much on the stars. They often give false information and you shouldn't leave your life up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment